Do you run a support operation with multiple agents and need to track performance and other metrics? If so, this is the add-on you need. Slice, dice and filter your data to get insights into how your agents are performing or how much your clients are using your support services. Need to identify the top users of your support services? Or how about the agents that close the most number of tickets in a given time period?
Starting from a core set of six reports you can filter and break down your data using any piece of information on your ticket – including your custom fields. There is no other WordPress help-desk plugin that provide this level reporting detail or flexibility.
Six core reports are included – however, this is just the start. With these core reports you can slice and dice the data to create hundreds of reports. The core reports are:
- Ticket counts: Counts of tickets by status
- Productivity Analysis: Shows the average number of replies needed to close a ticket. Also shows the maximum and median.
- Resolution Analysis: Displays the average and median time in minutes it takes to close a ticket
- Delay Analysis: Displays the average time it takes to send the first reply to a ticket and the average time it takes for all replies.
- Distribution Analysis: Shows the number of tickets that contains 1, 2, 3,…n number of replies.
- Trend Analysis: Displays the number of tickets opened/closed in the last 7 days, 7 weeks and 7 months.