Powerful rules based ticket-handling is the domain of this add-on to the Awesome Support WordPress Helpdesk Plugin. It follows a TRIGGER->CONDITIONS->ACTIONS paradigm. Set your rule triggers, select the conditions that must be met in order to trigger an action and then select the actions that will be performed.
Examples Of Rules
Here are just some of the great rules you can create with this add-on:
- Notify admins and supervisors when tickets from particular customers arrive
- Automatically send customers notice of a system outage when they submit a ticket
- Connect your ticket system to hundreds of other products via Zapier
- Automatically assign tickets to particular agents based on any combination of 15+ rule conditions
- Escalate select tickets automatically based on keywords in the ticket or reply
- Add notes and alerts to tickets based on the client or client attributes
- Send email alerts when replies are received on old tickets
You can create any combination of rules – you can even create a different rule for each of your customers if you wish!