Have you ever wanted to use your tickets as a knowledge base that your users can search for answers? Now you can!
A public searchable archive of your old tickets can reduce the number of tickets you get as many customers are already conditioned to search for information before sending a support request.
The Public Tickets add-on for Awesome Support helps you to reduce the cost of support by allowing you to create a searchable archive of selected tickets that your users can access at any time. Here is an example of what your users could see when they access your Public Tickets page:
Multiple Presentation Styles
Your users can select from multiple presentation styles:
Your admin can also lock the page to a single style.
Multiple Levels Of Control
- Tickets can be marked as PUBLIC or PRIVATE
- Replies can be marked as PUBLIC or PRIVATE
- Agents can switch the PUBLIC or PRIVATE status on a ticket or a reply at any time
- End users (if allowed by the admin) can switch the PUBLIC or PRIVATE status on a ticket or a reply at any time
- Admin can decide if all new tickets will default to PUBLIC or PRIVATE
- Your admin can determine who can set tickets to public or private – agents or both agents and customers
- A comprehensive shortcode with numerous options
- Show all tickets on one page or separate them out by product or tags
- Control whether you will show open tickets, closed tickets or both