Note: The plugin, like WordPress, requires a minimum 5.5 PHP version.
HOW TO AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE THE PLUGIN
To receive automatic updates just install and configure the Envato updater plugin: httpss://goo.gl/pkJS33 .The official guide that explains how to configure it can be found in the following link: httpss://envato.com/market-plugin .
HOW IT WORKS
- Text editor with syntax highlighting
- Print the code inline or included an external file
- Print the code in the header or the footer
- Add as many codes as you want in any frontend page
- Keep your changes also when you change the theme
Through the main Custom JS & CSS you will be able to create Code objects by which you can define the:
- External Javscript/CSS libraries that have to be included (footer or header>
- Visibility options: Optionally you can specify where have to be included and specify a visibility filter (by page, post, url, …)
PAGES, POSTS AND CUSTOM POSTS!
Code can be included by directly editing any page, post or custom post (like WooCommerce products, BuddyPress, etc.). You will find the Custom JS & CSSmetaboxes that allow you to embed the code you need!