Add notification bars to the top of your site.
BoomBar is a WordPress notification bar plugin that allows you to add a top bar to your WordPress site. With tons of customization features and intuitive usability, BoomBar makes it easy to keep your site visitors informed with special messages or important information.
BoomBar – a WordPress Notification Bar Plugin
Use BoomBar site-wide or assign to individual posts or pages to promote sales or special offers, display alerts, show your latest tweets or provide a login prompt for registered users of your WordPress site.
- Choose from Custom Text, Latest Tweet or Log In — Add custom text with linkable URLs, latest tweets or a log into your WordPress site
- Apply BoomBars Site-Wide or to Individual Posts or Pages — Create a default BoomBar to be seen site-wide or override by applying separate BoomBars to different posts or pages
- Closable Options and Timeframes — Allow users to close or hide the BoomBar with options to specify the time frame of close (until next page load, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week or forever)
- Assign BoomBar visibility to target audiences — Choose to limit who can see BoomBar (everyone, all authenticated users, all unauthenticated visitors, first-time visitors or returning visitors)
- Predesigned Styles — Choose from 5 built-in BoomBar styles (Lime Green, Silver, Light, Dark Inset or Dark Flat) or design your own
- Built-in Style Manager — Easily customize basic styles for BoomBar’s custom style (background color, text color, link color and border color)
- Google Font Support — Apply default font styles from your active theme or choose from 12 built-in Google fonts)
- Location and Position Options — Choose to assign BoomBar to either the top or bottom of the page in either a fixed or static position
- Start and End Dates — Assign start and end dates to display BoomBar
- Custom CSS — Each BoomBar includes a section to add CSS for more advanced customizations