Assign unique member badges (images) to each membership level and display via a shortcode or template PHP function.
- PMPro Plus members can install the add on from the Memberships > Add Ons admin page.
- Or, download the plugin and upload the ‘pmpro-member-badges’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Assigning a Member Badge for a Membership Level
- Navigate to the Memberships > Membership Levels > Edit Level.
- Under “Member Badge” click “Upload Image” to set that level’s Member Badge image.
- Save the Level.