Manage featured images in WordPress easily and quickly.
The plugin ‘Quick Featured Images Pro’ helps you to
- bulk set featured images,
- show them in posts overview lists at each post
- set automatic default featured images for future posts
- save your time.
- It sets, replaces and removes featured images for hundreds of posts, pages, audios, videos and custom post types in one go. You can run it over all contents or let it work only to desired contents by using flexible filters. You can store presets for recurring tasks.
- It sets, replaces and removes featured images in a sortable image column in lists of posts, pages and custom post types if they support thumbnails. So you can change the images per post quickly without leaving the posts list page.
- It enables you to define presets for automatic default featured images for future posts as many as you need. You can set accurate rules based on post properties.
With Quick Featured Images Pro you can apply time-saving tasks with many featured images: add, exchange and delete them in bulk.
- Adding featured images: You can
- select an image from the media library,
- or scan for the first post image if it is available in the media library,
- or look for the first image of a WordPress standard gallery
- or look for the first external image
- or for the first image of a NextGen gallery,
- or look for the first attached image of a post
- or multiple images in random order
to set them as new featured images to hundreds of posts in one go.
- Exchanging featured images: You can replace or update several existing featured images with a selected image in one go.
- Deleting featured images: You can remove a selected featured image or all existing featured images in one go.
- Removing database entries of featured images without existing image files: You can remove them and clean your database with a simple single click.