This Pro upgrade for our Store Exporter Plugin unlocks screen-loads of business-focused features, filters and options so you can design advanced exports to suit your store requirements.
Upgrading immediately makes it possible to export:
- Product Vendors
- Shipping Classes
New export types are being added with each major Plugin update and regular minor Plugin updates add new export fields and filters ready to be included in exports.
Why use Store Exporter Deluxe?
- Select and remember specific export fields to include
- Drag-and-drop ordering of export fields
- Native export support for 85+ extensions for WooCommerce
- Field editor UI to override default export field labels with your choosing
- Schedule automatic exports from the WordPress Administration
- Schedule exports as attachments in e-mails, securely save to your WordPress Media or outside the WordPress Media directory, upload exports to remote FTP/SFTP servers or POST to cloud services
- Schedule exports with fixed filenames
- Filename Tags for dynamic export filenames (e.g. %dataset%, %date%, %time%, %random%, %store_name%)
- Prepare export template preferences once and assign them to Scheduled Exports
- Smart date-based filtering of Orders (e.g. today, yesterday, this week, last week, current month, last month, last 72 hours and manual to/from dates)
- Multiple export filtering (e.g. Filter Orders by cancelled and refunded from last month)
- Multiple Order Item formatting options (e.g. display all Order Items on a single row, individual row per Order Item, combined Order Item cells)
- Export to CSV, TSV, XLS, XLSX or XML file formats
- Export individual and bulk Orders from WooCommerce > Orders screens
- Export custom Post, User, Order and Order Item fields without coding
- CRON export support for integration with POS, accounting and reporting systems
Store Exporter Deluxe is unlike any other export Plugin as it natively integrates with 85+ WordPress and e-Commerce extensions to produce concise, filtered export data as opposed to simply dumping the raw data stored in Post, Order or Order Item meta.
We natively export store details from many popular WordPress and WooCommerce Plugins including:
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- WooCommerce Product Add-ons
- All in One SEO Pack
- Advanced Google Product Feed
- Gravity Forms
- Sequential Order Number Pro
- WooCommerce Brands
- WooCommerce Bookings
- WooCommerce MSRP Pricing
- WooCommerce Checkout Manager
- Checkout Fields Manager
- Per-Product Shipping
- Ultimate SEO
- WordPress SEO by Yoast
- WooCommerce Checkout Manager Pro
- WooCommerce Extra Product Options
- WooCommerce Events
- … and more free and Premium Plugins.
Native support for additional Plugins are being added with each minor Plugin update and are available to export as soon as you update.