Smart, intuitive, fast and powerful tool to surprise your website visitors and comment readers. This is an unique function on your comment area which will translate comment content to 60 different languages.
It internationalizes website content discussions and increase visitor engagement. As a base API for comment translation we’ve chosen Yandex.Translation, because it has very reasonable limits for free usage. It can be used for free in websites, which do not exceed 10m characters a month (and no more than 1m in 24 hours). The Google Translation API doesn’t have free plans, , however it’s available too. You’ll get all instructions to configure and activate inline Google translation.
- Add translation button for each comment
- Works very smart and detects visitor preferred languages based on browser and other translation requests
- Only shows preferred languages on translation menu to make easy find the target language
- Adds “All languages” menu at end of languages menu, which opens pop-up list of 60 target languages.
- Changes “Translation” button to “Original” once comment is translated.
- Options to manage Translation menu background and colors
- Quick translation of all front-end phrases with individual fields per phrase.
- Very easy to configure and set translation API key
- Yandex.Translation API, it has very reasonable limits for free usage. It can be used for free in websites, which do not exceed 10m characters a month (and no more than 1m in 24 hours)
- Google Translation API
Official wpDiscuz Addon
Please note: this is an add-on for wpDiscuz plugin. This addon requires at least wpDiscuz 4.0.0 version.