wpDiscuz Private Comments addon is an easy tool to allow commenters create private comment threads. These threads will be available for website administrators, moderators and for the thread owner. Addon adds a small button under comment textarea to set it private, also it adds [Private] button to parent comments to make it private after comment is submitted. The buttons to set comments can be displayed / hidden for certain user roles in dashboard. Also it allows to set certain user role to moderate private comments. This feature can be enabled / disabled for certain Comment Form in case you have many custom comment forms for custom post types.
wpDiscuz Private Comments addon Features
- Allows to create private comment threads
- Adds new icon button in comment textarea to set comment private
- Adds button to parent comments to set the whole thread private
- Private comment threads only available for website moderators and for comment owner.
- Options to set certain user roles who are able to set comments private.
- Options to set moderators for private comments based on user roles.
- Option to allow Private comments feature for certain comment form and post types
- Sends email notification to moderators when a new private comment is created.
- Options to customize email notification subject and body
- Fully responsive on all devices and RTL ready.