Adds comment reporting and flagging features. Auto-moderates comments based on number of reports and flags.
Flagging a comment tells admins that a comment requires moderator attention. This addon comes with complete package of very useful functions and tools, which automatically moderates all comments based on number of flags and down votes (dislikes). In other words, website visitors will help you moderate bad comments. Those will be automatically unapproved or trashed once the maximum number of flags and dislikes is reached. Moreover, it allows visitors to report comments choosing bad comment category and writing some description/reason. Addon keeps you informed by email notifications about new comment reports and new auto-moderated comments.
- Add multi-functional Flag button on all comments. Works with two modes.
- Comment flagging
- Comment flagging and reporting
- Pop-up comment report form with bad comment category chooser and report message.
- Two modes of comment auto-moderation : unapprove and trash
- Comment auto-moderation based on number of flags and reports
- Comment auto-moderation based on number of down-votes and dislikes
- Email notification to admin with new comment report detail and visitor message.
- Email notification to admin once a comment is reached the maximum number of flags and dislikes
- Option to set comment moderator email address
- Options to manage email notifications subject and content
- Option to allow/disallow guests to flag and report comment
- Option to add/edit/remove bad comment categories on “Comment Report” pop-up form
- Quick translation of all front-end phrases with individual fields per phrase.
Official wpDiscuz Addon
Please note: this is an add-on for wpDiscuz plugin. This addon requires at least wpDiscuz 4.0.0 version.