This extension to WooCommerce and WordPress SEO by Yoast makes sure there’s perfect communication between the two plugins.
- Improve sharing on Pinterest
- Use Yoast breadcrumbs instead of WooCommerce ones
- Make sure Yoast SEO and WooCommerce work together smoothly
WooCommerce is one of the best shopping cart plugins available for WordPress. Our Yoast SEO plugin is arguably one of the best SEO plugins for WordPress. Together they can optimize almost every shop out there, but they need a little “glue”. This plugin will make the integration between the two plugins seamless while giving you a small set of options to further optimize your site and more professionally promote your products. If you want to sell your products locally with WooCommerce, you also need Local SEO for WooCommerce.
Better sharing on Pinterest
By improving the OpenGraph enhancements, your products will be awesome to share on Pinterest! Just look at the difference in data Pinterest will be able to find compared to normal WooCommerce products.
So what does the Yoast WooCommerce SEO plugin do?
- It’ll greatly improve the sharing experience for social media such as Pinterest.
- It’ll exclude unnecessary things from the sitemap and makes sure the things that do need to get in the sitemap will be in there.
- It adds the option to use the breadcrumbs from the Yoast SEO plugin, which are far more configurable than the WooCommerce SEO breadcrumbs.
- It allows you to make sure the WooCommerce content block on the edit page is always above the SEO block of our Yoast SEO plugin.