360° Panoramic Viewer takes static panorama photography & images and uses WordPress to add hotspots and scrolling for an ultra-realistic viewing experience.
Right out of the box, 360° Panoramic Image Viewer doesn’t require any coding knowledge to get up and running, because we provide a shortcode generator in the TinyMCE editor toolbar that makes your experience a breeze. For the more advanced features some HTML, JS and CSS knowledge is required – however I am also here to help!
You can add a 360° Panoramic Image Viewer on any page, post, widget, custom shortcode-based plugin section and have multiple instances on a specific page with no problem.
360° Panoramic Image Viewer WordPress Plugin Features
- supports only flat panoramic images (not spherical or other more complex ones)
- mobile/touchpad support
- can be used in a responsive design
- takes width of container (height must be set if used in fixed size version)
- auto-scroll with sliding controls
- 180/360 degree visibility
- shortcode generator built-in the TinyMCE WordPress editor
- ability to add hotspots via a map tag and integrate them with a lightbox plugin
- supports multi-site configuration
- localization ready (included .pot file)